24/24 Response Line | 1 866 APPELLE (277-3553)
Territory and Clientele
Le Faubourg is a unique resource for suicide prevention in the Laurentians, which includes more than 630,000 people in 76 municipalities, 8 MRCs, and 7 territories served by the Integrated Health and Social Services Centres (CISSS). Despite the size of the region, Faubourg is fully able to provide access to its services with the help of key partners and frequent trips across the entire territory by its trained professionals.
Click here to see Territory and municipalitys deserved by CPS Le Faubourg
All our services are destined and adapted to all children, teenagers, and adults living in the Laurentians who…
- are dealing with personal problems, are in distress and/or crisis;
- are thinking about suicide or thinking about acting on these thoughts;
- believe that someone in their entourage is having suicidal thoughts;
- seeks help and support following the suicide of a loved one;
- wants to acquire suicide prevention or crisis intervention tools;
- is interested in learning more about suicide.
24/24 RESPONSE LINE | 1-866 APPELLE (277-3553)
GET IN TOUCH
NEED HELP? Contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Toll free throughout Quebec 1 866 APPELLE (277-3553)
Local calls within the Laurentians 450 569-0101